Saturday, August 9, 2008

Teacher bag



Happy Saturday all,

Has been a busy week visiting with some wonderful friends and sharing some fun times with my grandsons. Monday is back to work for the teachers/staff and the students will go back to school on August 19th. I will have Zak next week and we have some fun planned which involves making a journal of his summer fun.

Today my hubby had to work, so I decided that I should work too...well, if you call this work....I call it fun. It was a little cloudy/rainy and that is my favorite time to sew. I finished up a red/white/blue tote, this one is what I call my "medium size". It has pockets inside along with a ring for your keys, and a tab w/ button to close the bag.
I also sewed up the teacher bag for my friend Lisa. Whatcha think Lisa? Lisa is a resource teacher and has to take her things from room to room and wanted a bag big enough to take with her (again my "medium size"). I think this one will be a fun one for her to use.....love those polka dots :-) The pocket on the outside is made from a really cute "school" print.

Not sure what I will cut out next....keep posted :-)

PS: Going to the yard sale at Whims tomorrow (local scrapbook shop). Hope to find lots of bargains.

Have a great weekend and enjoy yourself.......

Teresa

No comments: