Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stripes



Yes, stripes were the order of the day. These two are really cute in "person" :-)
Both have a denim bottom and denim handles and both have nice roomy pockets inside... and a tab closure w/button.

It rained most of the day here yesterday, but today is sunny...humid....and hot. I don't mind the rain (actually my favorite time to sew), and I don't really mind the heat...it's the humidity that bothers me. But I love Florida and can't imagine living any place else. I am just thankful for air conditioning...It's hard for me to believe that we lived through this summer heat when I was a kid...even teenager...with no A/C. And my kids think they have it bad...LOL.

Hope you all have had a very restful weekend and enjoyed your family and friends.

Take care,
Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.