Friday, August 22, 2008

First week of school


It was only a 3 day school week in Pinellas County due to the storm. We were lucky in our area this time. So sorry for all the clean-up the Eastcoast has right now. Hope Roz and Kelcey can get back to normal soon..... Thinking about you gals.

I volunteered on Monday night for the Open house and then for a couple hours on the first day of school. I am happy that I can help out..but it sure felt good to just walk out the door when I wanted to. Retirement is SWEET!!!!

On the Creative front.....I made a really cute jacket and will post a picture as soon as I can get someone to model it.

Teacher bags are really popular and this is another bag that I finished yesterday, actually made two...one is already sold.

I would like to say thank you to Helen for showing off her bag and telling everyone she sees where they can get one too....lol. Thanks...have a GREAT vacation.

Hope all of you have a FAB weekend...

Teresa

2 comments:

Brambly Pines said...

I like the pink a lot. Like the school one too cause of the school bus...very cute.

Brambly Pines said...

I like the pink a lot. Like the school one too cause of the school bus...very cute.