Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation is over


Today is hubby's last day of vacation and we finally got the yard done. It took us a couple of days as we just weren't used to this heat.

Check out my begonias....I think they went crazy while we were gone. I hate to cut them back, but I will have to in a day or two.

Guess we will just relax the rest of the day and cook us a good old country dinner later on....you guessed it....green beans and all the fixins :-)

I think I will sew this week a little and I am also anxious to get back to the boys' scrapbook. It's coming along good and they get so excited to see what I have done.

Hope you all had a great weekend, don't work too hard...enjoy life and have fun.

Teresa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great vacation! I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying my big tote. It is so beautiful! I am going to link to your blog from mine and with your permission, I'd love to talk about your awesome purses/totes!

Michele L from Tampa said...

Looks beautiful! yes this heat is something else!