Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Purse



This has been a very popular purse this summer. Those of us that carry them absolutely LOVE them. I get compliments each time I'm out.

I have the bag in the photo, one with lavendar trim and another with a dark pink trim available. I am still on a search for this particular polk-a-dot fabric. But until I find it, I have located a dot a little smaller and the ladies that have purchased it say they like it just as well. Right Cathie?

They have pockets inside (hope you can tell that from the photo), helps to keep us all organized.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Anonymous said...

That looks like MY purse!

Janie

ChrissyM said...

I love this bag!! I'm not usually a purse freak more of a shoe freak but I LOVE this bag!!!