Thursday, February 2, 2012

January????





Oh my...what happened to January??? That was the fasted month.
We started out cleaning out things and purging, I guess that was the New Year's resolution of many.

I am working on pictures and trying to get them in albums. First up on the agenda is a childhood album for my hubby.... And 3 weekends in a row at the Hilltop Memories crops helped in that challenge. The best times a girl can spend is a weekend away with the Hilltop gang :-)

I am also cleaning out my china cabinet and the buffet. I am moving from the small china cabinet that I have had for 36 years and my wonderful son is building me a glass cabinet for the top of the buffet. The construction part is finished, next up...order the glass for the doors and the shelving, then I get to paint it. I am going with white...not quite sure yet if I want to add glaze or not. It is coming along beautifully...what a lucky mama I am :-)

Sorry for no post in a month, but I promise I have been busy sewing too. I did a large alteration job, made some pillows, some bible covers, a couple purses and a quilt. Will post pictures of all of that soon. And...the cutest little dance bag...wait until you see this one :-)

No comments: