Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Monday















Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I sure did. I got to spend 3 glorious days with some of the BEST ladies around....I believe Florida, Georgia and Alabama were represented this weekend at the Historic Kenilworth Lodge in Sebring, Florida. It was Hilltop Memories's (traveling scrapbook store)Annual Fried Green Tomato Crop. Yep, we had some of the yummmiest fried green tomatoes too. Linda is the best and does so much to make sure we are all well fed and totally comfortable.

I wanted to show you these three tote bags, they sold this weekend to some of my scrapbook buddies. If you like them, I do have more fabric and can recreate if you totally love them too. The one with the Pink Flamingos is going on a cruise this weekend with Kip...I am sure she will have a great time.

Wishing you a fantastic week....it's almost September and Fall is not that far away.

Teresa

No comments: