Thursday, April 22, 2010

Utah or Bust













I just looked at my last post and I am not doing too good at posting, am I? So Sorry.

Well...a few weeks ago (during dealing with my dad's affairs) I decided that life was short and I was going to join the Hilltop gang and go to Utah. We are leaving in June and will be staying at an awesome cabin in Big Cottonwood Canyon (Salt Lake City). From the pictures and all the planning....we are going to have a GREAT time. The itenerary is packed with sightseeing, visiting several scrapbook companies (BoBunny and SEI) and on and on. The group decided that they wanted matching totes for shopping and matching aprons for the classes. I am just thrilled that everyone liked them so much.

2 comments:

eljay716 said...

I love mine!! thank you so much and you have no clue how thrilled I am you are going. No one knows how alike we are!!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! I really wish I were going with you guys!