Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm Back


Vacation was a blast. The mountains were just gorgeous....cool and even snowed on the mountain.

I am working on several things right now...of course all at the same time. I am a Gemini and we do things like that...LOL

I am working on a Christmas Quilt, a Batik quilt and just finished up a t-shirt quilt for a friend to give as a gift.

The special order cell phone pouch for Roz is finished and in the mailer to get to the PO on Monday.....Roz...check your mailbox toward the middle of the week :-)

I promise to be back soon with more wonderful items :-)

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

Jayne needs one of those to fit her blackberry storm.

Roz said...

Yeah...it looks perfect! When in San Diego, everyone loved loved loved my fruitladies bags. HUGS!

Kip said...

how darling is that!!