Friday, December 12, 2008

Fantastic Friday

I suppose I could say that I had a "Big Biscuit" day today...that is what a scrapbook friend, Kip calls it.
I had to run a few errands...JoAnn's Fabrics was calling my name and boy oh boy did I do good there. I think the entire store is on sale and I got lots of good deals.

Then I stopped at another store and picked up a gift. The store had just what I was looking for... so I was thrilled. I wait in line to pay and the fellow says to me. It is your lucky day, this item was on sale for 95% off. Can you believe that one? How can you go in, find what you want and then get it for 95% off? No, I didn't type that wrong...95% off. I am not sure if the cash register was just doing that randomly or if it was just on sale. But I sure didn't argue...just said thank you and smiled all the way home. I can't tell you what the item is because it is a present .....shhhhh

At least I am feeling better today, didn't feel too great the last couple of days. Maybe a bug going around...but I feel better...so that's all that matters.

I took my new glasses back and they are fixing the prescription. I am glad to know that I am not as blind as the first guy thought I was. So, in another week...I will be sporting my new glasses and this time hopefully I can see out of them. :-)

My baby sister will be 50 on Wednesday. Everyone give a shoutout.....Happy Birthday Cindy :-)

Make it a GREAT weekend....catch you later.

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! Sounds like you got bargains wherever you went, except the eyeglass place. I'll be anxious to see your new glasses.

Hugs,
Janie