Monday, September 22, 2008

Marvelous Monday


Happy Monday to all of you.

I am finally feeling pretty good. I came down with some kind of little bug last week and felt a little under the weather for several days and for those of you that know me well....I don't do sick very good....LOL. I get REAL grumpy....lol. I suppose it is because I have never been one to sit still. I always have to be doing something.

Today was a fairly productive day. I have several new totes started and finished up another Gator bag, still have 4 to go....lots of people out there LOVE their GATORS :-) I also finished this cute little brown/green doggie tote and have another almost finished...look for more pics in the next day or so.

I have teamed up with a dear friend of mine, Helen, who is very involved with the Small Paws Rescue and we will be making some cash donations as well as a bag that will be donated for an event in October.

Take care and make this Monday....MARVELOUS!!!!!!

No comments: